Academy of Digital Humanities in Theatre Research
The Centre for Global Theatre Histories also houses the new Academy of Digital Humanities in Theatre Research. The Academy serves as a research and educational platform for experimenting with and studying the connections between digital technology, historical research, and cultural mediation.
As of summer 2017, the Academy schedules presentations, public lectures, hands-on workshops and seminars in small groups for students, young and experienced scholars interested in applying eHumanities to the fields of theatre, music, literature, history, and cultural production.
Dr. Nic Leonhardt
- CfP IFTR Working Group Digital Humanities in Theatre Research
- International Conference "Philanthropy, Development, and the Arts", Munich, 23-25 July 2018
- Meeting of the Working Group „Digital Humanities in Theatre Research“, São Paulo, Brazil, 9-14 July, 2017
- WS 2017_2018 Central Theme: „Digital.Theatre. History“ (DTH)
- Talk @ Symposium: European Performing Arts Dataverse
- Global Clicks through Theatrescapes. University of Amsterdam, on 14 March, 2017
- Tracing Dynamic Spatial histories and Networks of Movement on the Move, Munich, 14 June, 2017